Heather N. Dukes
420 West Roosevelt Street
Phoenix, Arizona 85003
Phone: (602) 340-0900
Fax: (602) 340-8955
- Land Use Planning, Zoning and Development Law
- Administrative Law
- J.D., Arizona State University Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law, 2012
- B.S., Grand Canyon University, 2005
- Willard H. Pedrick Scholar
Ms. Dukes has concentrated her law practice in zoning and land use planning. She has experience advising clients regarding zoning codes, statutory requirements and case law applicable to various development proposals throughout the Valley and in some parts of northern Arizona.
Her zoning experience includes legislative approvals such as general plan amendments and rezonings as well as administrative approvals including variances, use permits, and interpretations. She has also assisted clients in various development approval processes, including site plan and permit approvals. When necessary, she has processed technical appeals and administrative exaction appeals of development requirements.
Ms. Dukes also has experience in litigation involving real estate and land use entitlements. In addition, she has appeared before local governments and the Arizona State Liquor Board on behalf of liquor license applicants.
Memberships and Affiliations
- State Bar of Arizona, Member
- Maricopa County Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member